Learnerships For People With Disabilities
LearnMe offer learnership modules for people with disabilities that will assist businesses to train and educate their disabled staff.
Disability Learnerships (People With Disabilities)
People with disabilities feel negative when it comes to searching for employment opportunities.
But at LearnMe, we offer the value of learnerships to assist individuals with disabilities.
We work closely with our clients to assist in the implementation of clear strategies in designing learnership programmes suitable to various special needs.
The aim is to give people with disabilities more confidence in their search for employment opportunities.
LearnMe now incorporate a new and exciting Work Readiness Programme (World of Work) to assist the learners to GET READY FOR THE WOKRPLACE.
This bridges the gap between education and the world of work.
This is a structured short skills programme equipped with real entry level skills that will equip learners to have the confidence and skills employers are looking for.
Disabled Learnership Questions Answered
Do you have questions about disability learnerships? Please read on.
YES! Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment and Employment Equity legislation were put in place to drive transformation in an ever-changing South African business environment.
It is therefore imperative for companies to use disability equity quotas to promote, enhance and manage the role disabled people play within organisations.
- Disability learnerships will boost your companies B-BBEE scorecard by more than 12 points.
- Learnerships count 6 points for 5% of total permanent employees on a learnership.
- The learnership will require a skill spend contributing to both the general skills spend target (6 points for a spend of 3% of payroll on training of black employees), as well as the specific target for skills spend on disabled employees, of 0.3% of payroll for 3 points.
- This will also support the employment equity target of 3% of employees with disabilities for 2 points.
- The cumulative effect of the multiple impacts in different aspects of the BBBEE scorecard could well result in more than 12 points.
- When implementing disability learnership, employees will improve the lives of less fortunate people and claim key points on their B-BBEE scorecard.
We provide valuable information on a regular basis that will assist you as a business owner or a learner. If you are a business owner or director, please fill in your best email to receive these informative newsletters. If you are a learner, please fill in your best email to receive our newsletter that is relevant to learnerships.