LearnMe offer outsourced payroll services to businesses in South Africa. How can we help you today?
Outsourcing your payroll means that as a business owner, you get to focus on managing your business and let the professionals handle your transactional payroll duties. We have more than 13 years’ experience with payroll in a South African context. We also have a thorough knowledge of the associated legislation with payroll and we are up to date with all changes in the legislation.
A legislatively compliant payroll division can be a complex and time-consuming task for companies of various sizes. Payroll administrators need to have a comprehensive understanding of tax, HR, payroll, SARS, and e-filing electronic submission systems to pay employees.
An outsourced payroll solution provides you with qualified professionals, who have up-to-date knowledge on legislation so that you can focus on your business.
Contact us for a free initial consultation.
It's Time To Outsource Your Payroll
Don’t let payroll steal your time and energy. Outsource your payroll to LearnMe so you can focus on your business.
- Free initial consultation and a health check report on your business
- A qualified team of professionals
- A product suitable for all company sizes from 3 to more than 2000
- A dedicated payroll administrator, that you can contact at any time
- Hassle free solution – we do everything for you
- Complete payroll confidentiality
- Employee’s pay slips sent directly to their inbox
- We ensure your payroll complies with the latest legislation
- Monthly reports fit for purpose
- Employee and third-party payments
- Bargaining councils’ reports
- Medical aids processing and reports
- Pension & Provident Funds processing and reports
- Garnishees uploading and reports
- Third party payment reconciliations
- Submission of returns to SARS and other regulatory authorities
- Mid-year submissions (IRP 5 and EMP501)
- End of year submissions (IRP 5 and EMP501)
- Returns and payments for PAYE, UIF and SDL
- End of year returns to COIDA (return of earnings)
- Submissions to the Department of Labour
- Management of Garnishee Orders and A88 forms
- Applications for Letters of Good Standing
By using LearnMe, you will avoid the following:
- Annual software license fees
- Last-minute payroll processing
- SARS penalties
- Menial payroll issues getting in the way of running your business
- Risk of payroll fraud
- Payroll staff turnover
We provide valuable information on a regular basis that will assist you as a business owner or a learner. If you are a business owner or director, please fill in your best email to receive these informative newsletters. If you are a learner, please fill in your best email to receive our newsletter that is relevant to learnerships.